Friday, March 20, 2020

Corona Virus Self Distancing


Hi everyone!

I hope your first week away from us is going well.  I miss you a lot. It has been a busy week.

On Monday all the teachers gathered at school to get ready to teach online. It was a crazy busy day. It went by so fast, and I don't think it hit me that I would not see the other teachers again for quite a few days.

On Tuesday, I attended a Zoom meeting through the Carey Institute. I learned a lot. I found out about Talking Point. It's an app where I can text parents. The best part is that it translates into all of your home languages! If you didn't get a text, or need me to change anything please let me know.

On Wednesday, it was my twins' birthday. It was a bit sad that they couldn't go anywhere or do anything. But I did make a cake for them.


On Thursday I had 2 more Zoom meetings. I am learning so much about teaching and learning online.

Today is Friday. I'm making a turkey for dinner! When Mr. Zuniga went to the store there was barely any food left, so he bought a turkey. Have you eaten anything you normally don't eat this week?

So stay tuned. I'll update here as much as I can. If you are in 3rd-6th grades, check your Google classrooms. For those that have little brothers and sisters, read to them as much as you can.

Stay healthy!